NOGA Magnetic Tools and Accessories
The Concentromat is a universal gauge for
checking the concentricity of round parts having diameter of 1mm to 25mm. Used
for checking external diameter, internal diameter and curved surface.
- Hardened and ground stainless steel plate.
- Two moving "V" blocks each with two replaceable carbide pins.
- Carbide stop, which is flat and perpendicular to the "V" blocks.
- Scrolling device.
- Retractable articulated arm for test indicator holder. (NF1000 test
indicator not included).
- All parts can be easily moved and set along the base, enabling parts of
different geometries to be tested.